In this article, we will see the most popular Java interview questions.
Java interview questions
- What is Polymorphism?
- What is Encapsulation in Java?
- What is Abstract Method?
- What is Abstraction in Java?
- Write a program to print the pattern given below
- How to display all the prime numbers between 1 and n (n is the number, get the input from user)
- What is Interface in Java?
- Write a program to print Fibonacci Series up to count 10.
- How To Find The Largest Value From The Given Array.
- What are the types of Polymorphism?
- What is Java?
- How to find the given number is a prime number or not by getting input from the user
- Write a program to print Fibonacci Series
- What is an Object in Java?
- How to display all the prime numbers between 1 and 100
- What is the difference between Declaration and Definition in Java?
- What is Local Variable and Instance Variable?
- Mention some features of Java?
- What is a Class in Java?
- What are the OOPs concepts?
- What are the different access modifiers available in Java?
- What is Inheritance in Java?
- What is Abstract Class in Java?
- What is Constructor in Java?
- What is Multiple Inheritance?
- What is Method Overriding?
- Difference between static binding and dynamic binding?
- Difference between Abstract Class and Interface?
- How to reverse a String in Java?
- Difference between Array and ArrayList?
- Difference between ArrayList and HashSet in Java?
- What is Method Overloading?
I hope, we have covered almost all the most common Java interview questions in the above list.
- Tell Me About Yourself
- What Are Your Strengths
- What Are Your Weaknesses
- Most Important Interview Questions
- Selenium Interview Questions
- Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Software QA Interview Questions
- Java Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
- API Interview Questions
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask via comments. If you find this post useful, do share it with your friends on Social Networking.