- 6+ years of experience on running the performance testing using LoadRunner
- Extensive experience in Performance & Stress Testing
- Experience in creating the performance test scripts for API/Services
- Generate data for running the performance test using VuGen (Virtual User Generator).
- Good understanding of Azure Cloud Platform
- Performance analysis and reporting, produce concise meaningful reports to provide senior management with the data needed to make mission critical planning and budgeting decisions.
- Create performance test reports and benchmark the service response.
- Verify entry criteria and exit criteria is complete
- Creation and maintenance of performance test plans
- Upgrade the existing performance scripts for service migration from on-premises to Cloud
- Troubleshooting the performance scripts for service migration from on-premises to Cloud described.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- To participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the client orteam to understand functional ordesign specifications ,highlight performance concerns, inconsistencies ,prepare automated test scripts,maintain test case suite,ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in placeorkept upto date.
- To create reusable orscalable test automation framework, develop test strategiesorplans, maintain test data and to submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- To develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system featuresor enhancements are developed and accordingly create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To developorguide and mentor QA engineers in the use of the testing framework , enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.