Are you an experienced Functional / Automation Test Engineer looking for an opportunity to grow and work with a dynamic team? Join an elite team of IT professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain test data, test cases and test scripts for projects, ensure the continued high level of quality in our business systems.
- Perform testing in development and QA environments to ensure the delivery of quality end results.
- Test applications for reliability, consistency, and ease of use, Test business enhancements for quality control, by understanding business needs and requirements and testing to guarantee that enhancements, features are functioning as intended.
- Document and prioritize test conditions and test scenarios, Identify, log, and track defects discovered during testing.
- Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs.
- Test multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly, ability to use discretion and make sound decisions.
- Ability to work as part of a self-directed team, in which tasks are determined on a daily basis in coordination with co-workers, rather than being assigned
- Develop, execute and implement test scenarios and automate test scripts for applications built upon a C#.NET, Java/Angular applications.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science / Related .
- Overall 5 plus years of Experience(minimum 3 years) with software testing to include: Functional Automation.
Technical Skills Required:
- SQL – Proficient in query creation/execution/maintenance for SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Critical skills and recent experience should include an intermediate level of SQL – Creating Queries, Sub Queries, Dynamic SQL Queries, Basic Programming in SQL Server – Using Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions and Views, Cursors in SQL Server,.
Experience in creating SQL Scripts for data loads and Upgrades for data migrations and data validation testing.
- Exposure to API Testing – Rest/SOAP/Web Service/API (Postman/Swagger/Rest Assured/Soap UI).
- Experience of continuous integration and CI tools like Jenkins/AWS/Azure.
- Agile Methodologies – Scrum/Kanban/Jira/Zephyr
- Need to have experience with Source Version Control – Git/Bitbucket/GitLab/AWS Commit
Having the following Technical skills is a Plus
- Operating System Exposure – Unix/Linux/Windows/IOS
- Web Technologies – HTML/CSS/PHP/XML/JSON
- Experience in .Net technology is a Plus.
- Programming/Scripting Language Knowledge – C#/Java/Groovy/Shell/Python.
- Testing Framework Experience – JUnit/TestNg/NUnit/Cucumber/Mocha