Test Engineer 2 | 0 – 2+ Yrs | Hyderabad
Test Engineering is a cost, quality, and time-to-market driven team responsible for enabling the availability of FPGAs, SoCs & ACAPs to our customers. The Test Engineer will be involved in new product release as well as production yield/quality improvement activities. The role requires close collaboration with Test Pattern Developers & Product Engineers to create test programs that provide optimum test coverage to our products. There are also ample opportunities to work on cost reduction and test capacity improvement projects.
- Looks forward to new challenges. Has good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoys working in cross-functional teams. Has effective communication and presentation skills. Fluent in both oral and written English.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops/Generate ATE test programs to test FPGA & SoCs products. This involves constructing or enhancing test methods, and integration of timings/ levels and test flow into a test program.
- Involves with New Product Introduction process and works with test pattern developer in generating, debugging, and implementing new test patterns.
- Other duties include working with product/yield engineers in implementing new test requirements for yield and quality improvements; as well as working on productivity improvement and cost reduction activities such as test time reduction and multi-site development & implementation.
The candidate should have 2 or more years of ATE test program development/generation experience. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the following ATE platforms are desired: Advantest T2000, Verigy93000 and Teradyne J750/Flex. There should be a proven track record of developing and releasing new test programs to production. Good understanding of test concepts & new product development cycle is desired.
- Excellent programming skills in Visual Basic, C and C++ languages, as well as Perl/Python scripting and Linux/Unix Shell programming are preferred.
- Fresh graduates with an interest to work in the semiconductor field are welcome to apply for junior position.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Specialization in Electronics or Computer Engineering is preferred.
When you apply, don’t forget to mention that you found this Job Post on JobsRepo.com