Test Automation Engineer I | 5+ Yrs | Bangalore
Test Automation Engineer works under limited QA Management supervision and is an experienced professional. Primary responsibilities are managing the work for their assigned area, writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages all SQA activities on a project including planning and facilitating defect review meetings with IT and creating estimates.
- Reports testing status to the SQA Manager, IT Project Managers and upper management.
- Reviews business requirements and creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
- Writes, maintains, and executes automated test script for all in house applications using UI Path/Selenium
- Has good experience of testing on Oracle EBS – atleast 4 yrs.
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Incumbent has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
- Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided.
When you apply, don’t forget to mention that you found this Job Post on JobsRepo.com