As a QA Test Analyst you will act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle: you will develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different types of testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on coding experience with Programming Language- Java, Selenium Webdriver Test automation, API test automation using Ready API.
- At least 2 years of hands-on coding experience in Core Java and standard test tools, eg- junit, TestNG, Rest Assured, Automation of Restful Web Services, Cucumber.
- At least 2 years of hands-on in usage of version control systems such as SVN, Git, BitBucket etc.
- Should have knowledge of test methodologies, creating Test Strategy and Test Plan documents.
- Should have knowledge of writing and executing manual test cases.
- Ability to develop test data to simulate production application environment.
- Should have knowledge of Defect life cycle.
- Should have knowledge of one or more Test Management tools such as Quality Center etc.
- Should have knowledge of one or more Agile tools such as JIRA etc.
- Should have knowledge and worked on Agile methodology of software development
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to write simple to medium complex database queries.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Eagan, MNor be willing to relocate to the area.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment\\Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Healthcare and PBM industry experience
- Experience in API/Web Services testing
- Experience in Database testing
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts