We are seeking an experienced automated tester with a minimum of 5 years of active Selenium Webdriver with Java OR C# OR Python (or doing automation using any professional tool), having strong OOP design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge. They should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverables, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment. They will have the opportunity to work in a number of different domains in a variety of different client environments.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers
- Continually learn, mentor and develop your career
- Willing to work on automation with any programming languages like Java / C# or Python
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Provide automation solution by implementing proven design concepts
- Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
- Excellent programming skills with Core Java OR C# OR Python, Selenium Web driver, JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT
- 5+ Years of hands-on Experience on Automation with strong knowledge of OOPs
- Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- Extensive experience in automating RESTful and SOAP services
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics