Enables full stack solutions through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Performs continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite. Creates automation strategy, automated scripts and supports data and environment configuration. Participates in code reviews, monitors, and reports defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Report progress at regular status reporting meetings Participate in review and signoff of Test Cases and Test Conditions Ensure traceability of test cases with user stories Coordinate individual test cycles and resolve tester queries/problems Ensure test systems outages/problems are reported immediately Ensure Entrance and exit criteria are achieved prior to Testing Cycle start Review defect report and provide more information
- Hands on experience in Manual Testing
- Web Application Testing and SQL Familiar with Database testing concepts
- ETL validation
- Reports Experience in Integration Testing Familiar with security testing and role-based testing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization Ability to operate independently and make decision Flexible to work in afternoon shifts Take part in weekend or holiday on call support
- BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers