Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop ATE test solutions for new power management IC products including buck-boost battery chargers, multi-cell balancing/protection circuits, and core regulator controller IC’s
- Full ownership of the ATE test solution from planning stage to production
- Generate test plans and identify requirements to execute on deliverables
- Develop multi-site wafer sort and package test solutions for new products. Responsible for hardware and software design and development.
- Develop ATE tests for characterization and validation of new products
- Perform full checkout of test solution to support manufacturing transfer. This includes full multisite checkout, data gathering, data analysis and presentation of results.
- Ability to interface with design, applications, and product engineering to debug new products and characterize the performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer engineering or Computer science
- 5+ years direct experience in new product IC test development
- Strong ATE test development and debug skills
- Hands-on experience in ATE test development for analog, digital and mixed-signal IC’s
- Proficient with ATE analog and digital instruments
- Proficient with ATE hardware design
- Programming experience in languages such as C++, basic, Perl, python, etc.
- Experience with Teradyne ETS364 or Advantest 93K ATE systems
- Ability to work within a cross functional development team
- Experience in ATE characterization and test time reduction
- 10+ years direct experience in new product IC test development
- Evidence of leadership capacity
- SMPS controller ATE test experience (Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost)
- Experience with statistical analysis tool such as JMP