The Data Product Development Organization is currently seeking hard-working test engineers to work in the following areas:
- Payment Systems Risk
- Fraud and Authentication Services
- Payment Security and Identity
- Business Solutions
- Loyalty and Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing Experience
- BI and Analytics
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write Automation test as well as manually test applications with different application components
- Collaborate with business and technology partners to deliver high quality products and services.
- Strive to deliver zero defect code.
- Communicate status, issues, and risks in detailed and timely manner.
- Address problems with a with a strong automation approach.
- Build and document procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Mentor junior team members, develop departmental procedures and standards
- Find opportunities for further improvements and refinements to standards and processes
- Collaborate with global teams on software development.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- At least 5+ years of relevant work automation and manual test experience with a bachelor’s degree or at least 3+ years of relevant work experience with a master’s degree.
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
- Expertise in API and UI functional, automation, performance and security testing along with familiarity of industry wide tools such as RestAssured, SOAP, Mocha, Cai, Cucumber, Selenium, etc
- Expertise working on Java based automation framework, designing and building tools/utilities, test data management and improving overall testing effectiveness
- Expertise writing and executing detailed test plans, test design & test cases covering feature, integration, regression, certification, system level testing as well as release validation in production
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting in Linux/Unix/Container based application servers such as Tomcat, VertX, WebSphere, Docker, Kubernetes environments
- Must have experience in a technical capacity of quality methodology/release process/testing techniques to provide guidance to junior team members as required
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades
- Must have expert level knowledge and skills in Continuous Integration, Code/Test coverage and working in different testing methodologies
- Adaptability, Flexibility of working across different types of projects, Strong communications and sense of ownership and driver ship is required working across teams