Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks.
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution.
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them.
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments.
- 6+ years professional experience in quality assurance or application development and in leading quality efforts within a scrum team of 4-6 QE engineers
- Experience with Eclipse, Jenkin, Maven, and Git
- Experience with different testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect
- Advanced working knowledge and ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
- Experience driving cross-team technical discussions with an understanding of SDLC concepts