We are looking forward to hire Automation Testing professionals with good experience using UFT, who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world.
The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Should have an ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- Should have 4-6 yrs experience in Automation (UFT).
- Strong experience in UFT/ALM
- Knowledge of VB Scripting
- Exposure to automation Frameworks
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral/written)
- Good communication skills.
- Good Logical and Analytical Skills.
- Exposure to Cloud platforms (Azure DevOps preferred). Experience in SAP automation preferred.
- Good Knowledge of Software Testing & QA Processes.
- Good Understanding of Software testing life cycle.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting up test automation
- Creation and execution of automated test scripts
- Creating new Test Scripts for manual Test Cases
- Updating/Modifying existing test scripts
- Scheduling test batch runs and performing release regression/integration by executing the automated test scripts.
- Reporting & Tracking of defects found while executing automated regression suite.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.