As a Test Engineer, we are involved with the entire new production introduction process from feasibility, design for test, hardware design, device debug, temperature characterization and long-term support of offshore production. It is our job to ensure that each device shipped meets Renesas high quality standards. As test engineers we also work constantly to identify areas to maximize efficiency, yield, and test cost reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer engineering or Computer science
- 4+ years of experience working with Automated Test Systems (ATE); Adv93K ideal
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in ATE test development for analog, digital and mixed signal.
- Experience in programming such as C++, basic, Perl, python, etc.
- Experience in testing and collecting data on IC chips or circuits using standard tools such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
- Proficient with ATE analog digital instruments, PCB layout parasitic reduction, and strong debug/troubleshooting experience
- Hands-on experience in debugging analog products with serial bus interfaces
- Experience with test hardware and test program development