We are looking forward to hire IT professionals for the role of Power Automate Developer.
This role is for someone who thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
- Should have 5 – 8 years of development experience using Power Automate.
- Hands-on experience of RPA tools using Power Automate.
- TaskBot and MetaBot experience is a must.
- Hands-on experience on Macros, VBA, VB Scripting is a must.
- Hands-on experience in SQL is a must.
- Experience in ERP solutions like SAP, JDE is a must.
- Experience working with OCR is a must.
- Experience in implementing complex (multiple functionalities) processes is a must.
- Need to have knowledge of the Control room.
- RPA Architecture and Delivery experience is a must.
- Should be a problem solver and self-starter.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and configures Automation processes as per defined requirements.
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Creating and maintaining solutions and other relevant documentations like PDD, SDD, etc.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues, and risks to tech lead on a regular basis.
- Hands-on experience using MetaBot, IQ Bot, Bot Insights