Senior Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible to work on web applications testing. This role is an individual contributor role and require hands-on experience in Manual/Automated testing. Person should be able to manage all end-to-end testing activities. He/She should be able to write automation framework from scratch and should be able to write test scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of web application testing experience
- Develop and maintain test strategies and test cases while performing all testing activities including functional, integration and regression testing
- Design/Develop/Maintain the Automation Framework. Also setup regular execution test-beds for continuous delivery
- Identify, isolate, regress and communicate bugs effectively and efficiently
- Evaluate and communicate test coverage, *red flags- and anomalies to the Scrum team to aid in making the decision to certify releases.
- Work with a diverse set of enterprise applications
- Perform business/requirements analysis and identify requirements traceability
- Have expertise in Scrum and be able to help team members create automation strategies for new features
- Experience in testing Windows Desktop/Web-based applications
- Experience with automated tools like Selenium, TestComplete
- Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques like TestNG
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Good understanding of QA methodology and Product Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of ALM tool such as Jira
- Great communication skills
- Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, right attitude to debug and do RCA.
- Passion for Quality
- Knowledge on performance & security testing
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins, Team City, Gitlab