Website NTT DATA
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with best practices for code designs and development
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing application.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Develop cross browser, standard-compliant user interface components.
- Experience with troubleshooting, bottlenecks identification and performance optimization.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide customer support when necessary.
- Integrate user interface components with backend API.
- Make use of Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Flexible and productive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 7+ years of experience designing, developing, packaging and deploying SPA web applications.
- 5+ years of experience on development React/Redux, JSX, TypeScript.
- 7+ years of experience of creating standards-compliant cross browser HTML code.
- 7+ years of experience with .NET Core Web API.
- 7+ years of experience with .NET Core Entity Framework.
- 7+ years of experience with SVN, Visual Studio, REST client.
- 7+ years of experience with MS SQL Server.
- Telerik Kendo React UI.
- Integration testing using Selenium and SpecFlow.
- Jenkins managements and jobs configuration.
- Azure DevOps managements and jobs configuration.
- BS/MS degree in MIS, CS, or related discipline is required.
- Education requirement can be substituted with 10 years of relevant IT experience, considering qualifications requirements are met.