Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- White-Box, Grey Box and Black-box style penetration testing against Automotive devices
- Investigate on Automotive protocols like CAN, UDS and analyze them for points of access and vulnerabilities
- Perform research and contribute on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
- Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience.
- Good understanding about automotive concepts.
- Good understanding about Operating system, networks, and various protocols
- Good understanding about cyber security concepts like cryptography, PKI etc.
- Train and help the team in acquire hardware hacking skills
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python) or any other high level language.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing experience in automotive domain.
- Reverse engineering of system binary level (POSIX, WinAPI) and source code review experience.
- Proficiency in usage of security testing tools to perform pen-testing
- Knowledge in Automotive protocols such as CAN, UDS, LIN, Flexray, Automotive Ethernet
- Knowledge of cryptography is desirable