Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and evolve DevOps workflows to build and deliver NAPCIP solutions from code to production, and design new flows for new and existing solutions to align with technology and business requirements.
- Create and maintain AWS infrastructures for internal projects and customer projects.
- Provide technical consultation to client solution architects and project managers on how to achieve their business goals.
- Ensure all processes are properly and appropriately documented.
- Hands-on Linux Infrastructure Administration for J2EE, database and other server environments.
- Familiarity with J2EE Application (J2EE) compilation and packaging (Ant / Maven etc) and deployment
- Configuration and administration of J2EE servers
- Configuration and maintenance of DevOps tools (Jenkins, SonarQube etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience with JBoss and WebSphere Application servers.
- 5+ Years’ experience with enterprise Linux environments.
- Extensive knowledge with one high-level programming language (such as Python) and one OS scripting language (such as Bash / Shell scripting).
- Experience with managing Java applications at production level.
- Experience maintaining a source control repository such as SVN or Git
- Strong understanding of internetworking.
- Strong understanding of modern HTTP communications, and related concepts such as TLS.
- Nice to have experience with AWS / Azure cloud.
- Knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts is a plus
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines and automation solutions like Jenkins, Azure DevOps is a plus