Drive Test Automation for improving quality confidence in multiple business-critical complex products and to improve efficiencies in the overall development life cycle enabling shorter time-to-market.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop test frameworks for the components.
- Owns E2E test automation for the components
- Participate in project estimation, planning and risk management activities.
- Is responsible for delivering input in the planning process to the project leader
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed items
- Ensure compliance to the Quality Management System and regulatory requirements
- Active participates in the release management activities
- Designs test scenarios with the requirement document
- Executes and documents evidences for the test executions
- Design and develop automated tests for the test scenarios.
- Participate in daily agile scrum activities, report status and blockers
- Takes Ownership to report defects, analyze the requirements and RCA.
- Ensures that there is proper test documentation for the developed features.
- Ensure compliance to the Quality Management System requirements
- 4-8Yrs hands-on Exp in manual and automation testing.
- Experience on various testing tools like Test complete, QTP, Selenium, Coded UI, RFT etc
- Experience in various application types like Web, Data Bases, Web Services and API Testing
- Experience in reporting formats like HTML, xml, Excel, Database etc.
- Ability to understand the requirements and derive test scenarios
- Good exposure to test estimation, requirements gathering, prioritizing, risk planning, status reporting, and tracking
- Hands-on experience in distributed testing/Non-Functional Automation
- Exposure to Requirement analysis
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum based development
- Good debugging, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills