Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs the role of a test automation specialist
- Analysis of requirements from the specifications
- Define and write automation steps against the specification
- Develop code to implement the automation steps
- Execute the test automation on the required test infrastructure
- Report out the results of automation in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Participates in Review of automation deliverables
- Work with product owner to define program increment and sprint scope.
- Work with automation developers to realize the test automation for multiple features in parallel.
- Identify and retire technical risks through evaluations and feasibilities.
- Identify and evaluate state of the art tools to continuously improve the test automation framework and process.
- Own up the environment setup and upkeep of the same.
- 5+ years experience in software testing/development.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in test automation. Functional and workflow based test automation.
- Proven experience in Test Automation in a complex high tech environment
- Hands on experience in using Java Script , Python .
- Knowledge of BDD , Cucumber , Selenium . Knowing Cypress is a plus
- Experience with setting up and maintaining a test automation infrastructure
- Good experience on automation tools, scripting languages is required
- Ability to locate and implement improvements in test automation framework/execution
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Good understanding/experience of the healthcare/Interoperability standards is an advantage.
- Good understanding/experience in SAFe way of working
Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work with teams across geographies.
- Software Craftsmanship mindset.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused on the target to deliver in agile manner.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; good problem solving abilities.
- Working with multi site teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented