Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs the role of a specialist by reviewing work products
- Perform in-depth impact analysis of the system and requirement
- Prepare Test strategy and plan for test activities of the Project
- Supports in project estimation, planning , resource identification and risk management activities related to test activities
- Use/Propose to team on suitable test design technique
- Lead test case development and peer review process on the responsible area
- Lead test case execution process and generate test reports on the responsible area
- Participate in design & technical documentation reviews
- Ownership of Completeness of all test documents
- Manages technical communication with partners/stakeholders
- Participates in Automation initiatives to enhance productivity
- Ramp up on the Domain so as to deliver quickly and effectively
- Train and mentor other testers as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Provide status update to management on team progress
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in product verification/testing and preferably in healthcare domain
- Experience in the system testing activities is preferred
- Experience in healthcare applications/products is preferred
- Experience in working with tools like ALM, TFS, GIT, ClearQuest, RTC.
- Prior experience in complex product verification
- Experience in programming/Scripting is preferred.( C#, Python etc)
- Good knowledge in DICOM, ISO and IEC standards is required.
- Possess strong regulatory knowledge( Ex: FDA, 510K etc)
- Test Automation experience is added value
- Experience in working in Agile/SAFe way of working
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Firm decision maker and shall possess good influencing skills
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented
- Coaching capabilities