Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team and end users to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- 4-7 Years of experience in manual testing of desktop and web applications
- Manual testing of desktop applications
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Black Box testing, System testing, Integration and regression testing
- Hands on experience in atleast one defect management and test management tool
- Develop test specifications and execute them.
- Knowledge is health care domain is a plus
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in evolving areas with potentially high ambiguity levels
- Ability to coordinate with various teams
- Analytical and Creative