Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing Windows console-based application using Java
- Testing of the developed software applications from an E2E context
- Participating in requirements definition and design creation, detailing, and documentation
- Assuring that your software complies to the requested quality norms, participating in design and code reviews, and participating in FMEAs
- Creating automated unit tests and integration tests within the chosen frameworks
- Able to estimate own work, delivering input for the planning process and defining and maintaining the own and team’s backlog
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured way
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- You have an education in Electronics or SW Engineering
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in application SW development
- Proficient in Java programming language
- Strong programming experience in core Java, Java FX, Java Swings, Java SE, XML/XSLT Junit, SQL, stored procedures.
- Expertise in architecture and object oriented programming design patterns
- Must have experience in UI development
- Expertise in testing techniques like risk-based testing, TDD & BDD, different levels of testing, functional vs non-functional requirements
- Experience with C# will be a plus
- Affinity with and experience in Agile software development