We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about software quality, testing and automation who has also strong interest in cyber security and wants to join our collaborative team as a Software Quality Engineer. You will design and develop automation frameworks and tools to conduct functional, stability and performance testing on Cloud and OnPrem products and services. You will report to a manager within the Mobile Security Engineering group.
This is a remote position in India. We will only consider candidates currently in India and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that software releases meets quality, usability and performance expectations.
- Work closely with different teams of developers, security researchers and architects to drive high software quality processes.
- Understand different system requirements to design, create, execute and document test plans.
- Design and develop automated tools or frameworks to ensure that software releases are of high quality and that they deliver on all requirements.
- Research test tools and methodologies to improve existing software quality practices and processes.
- Optimize software testing processes to make them more effective and efficient.
- Your background includes 3+ years in software testing and development.
- You enjoy automating test cases using different scripting languages and tools to improve the efficacy and efficiency of the software quality processes.
- You are familiar with bug tracking systems like Jira and with different tools to perform functional, API and back-end manual and automated testing.
- You have great communication skills and like to collaborate with different teams within the organization.
- You work very well in a faster-paced, high-growth environment.
- You are highly motivated with a strong passion for software quality, automation and cybersecurity.