Website Rocket Software
The Software Engineer-II designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools. Determines software’s compatibility with hardware and/or influences software’s design in relation to hardware.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Angular 2+ and/or Bootstrap framework
- Working knowledge of SQL and at least one RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Experience working with Web Services (REST) with an understanding of RESTful service design.
- Experience working with containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Preferable in demonstrating professional expertise in Java programming
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, etc. acquired from education and/or experience & an excellent programmer
- Proficient at complex programming & knowledge of standard data structure and algorithms.
- Make recommendations for each when solving technical problems.
- Completes assignments in a timely manner and within quality tolerance.
- Write modular, maintainable code with some guidance.
- Make the right trade-offs to efficiently solve problems.
- Recognize impact software changes will have on systems and make component changes.
- Delivers well structured, tested, and documented code within agreed-upon timelines. .
- Minimum of 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Proven track record of software development in the real world
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
- Can-do attitude
- Curious and asks “why”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.