Use your technical skills to enable faster software development cycles and speed-to-market through build and deployment automation, to ensure high-quality releases by optimizing interfaces between development and operations, removing boundaries and impediments using agile methodologies.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with Leads to come up sub- system design
- Can function as a Developer by developing code for the unit and reviewing
- Can play role of an integrator by handling configuration management.
- Preferably, exposure to agile software project development, configuration management and testing automation.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in hands on technical expertise preferably in Java/J2EE with Sprint Hibernate
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of J2EE architecture using Spring
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Cloud/AWS
- Experience of development projects or product development
- Related industry certification
- Detailed designing & programming skills
- Preferably, exposure to agile software project development, configuration management and testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Positive attitude