As a Software Engineer II, you will be a key player across all areas of the engineering lifecycle, including understanding requirements from actual customers, defining the scope of feature set, building the right experience through code and working across organizational boundaries, shipping it with quality and on time, and sustaining it through its maturity. The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- End to end ownership of a feature/area from design to execution
- Deep customer empathy
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams to drive cross-functional results.
- 3 years of experience in building and shipping production software or services
- Experience with any existing open-source API stack like Cassandra/Redis/MongoDB is a huge plus.
- Experience in Java/Python/Node/Go
- Proficiency with C# and/or C, C++
- Familiarity with concurrent/multi-threaded programming, good understanding of algorithms and distributed systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field