Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, Execute, Automate detailed feature test plans for the security products.
- Review Market Requirements Document, Product Description Document and Functional Specification.
- Understand the customer scenarios, security solutions and integrate it to the test scenarios.
- Debug, recreate and verify the customer issues/queries.
- Communicate and document the ideas across the teams.
- 7+ years of experience in Network Security products testing and automation
- Working experience in Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Perl, Python) a must
- Work in CI/CD environment to ensure that pre commit testing and CI help to find defects early in cycle
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Working experience with at least one of the cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure (AWS would be preferred)
- Experience and understanding of L7 security such as IPS/UTM/Application Firewall/Web Firewall/SSL-Proxy/Web-proxy
- Experience in TCP/ IP based networking including Routing & Switching Protocols
- Experience/exposure to L7 protocols such as HTTP, SMB, DNS, SMTP and IMAP is a plus
- Experience in DevOps will be an added advantage
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 + years of automated testing experience in developing web applications, cloud technologies and tools.
- Expertise in Python programming.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the SDLC processes, Agile
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technology quickly and adapt to new feature testing/new assignments faster.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring and Test Execution.