The Edge Technology Groups vision is to Power the Edge of Digital Innovation, enabling immersive experiences with performance, scale, reliability, and simplicity across any application architecture. Our Mission is to build and operate the world’s most performant, efficient, and reliable planetary scale platform to empower customer and Akamai innovation with a focus on usability and transparency.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Performing the 100% automated testing of feature and platform cycle for software products and releases.Gathering specs, developing test plans, automate, running automated tests.
- Creating and optimizing new test approaches , foreseeing risks, streamlining test practices to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Providing inputs and participating in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, regression, load, and performance testing.
- Innovating, designing and developing automation framework , test automation tools, CI/CD and dashboards to enhance regression testing.
- Providing long term strategic vision for the automation team and accelerate the feature testing to deployment process.
- Have 5 – 8 years of relevant experience with Test development engineering
- Have a solid Whitebox and Blackbox testing experience in system, network and web applications.
- Have advanced level of hands-on knowledge on Python or Java, Shell scripting.
- Have a good understanding on networking protocols and technologies (especially HTTP, HTTPS, DNS)
- Demonstrate experience in automated testing of Rest API and Backend Distributed systems
- Have experience in Docker , Kubernetes , Jenkins CI/CD and cloud systems such as AWS , Azure etc