- May perform release testing.
- May interface with end-user to define requirements and complete technical documentation.
- May assist with on-site client issues.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Knowledge in software development methodologies/processes, design, implementation, and documentation.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently while participating in team collaboration
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to support 24×7 on call rotation
- Ability to learn new programming languages
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment
- Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
Experience and Qualification:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years work experience required
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, analyze, write code, modify and debug CSG product applications such as, but not limited to, Exstream Dialogue, .Net applications, Java
- Perform bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Provide QA support as needed.
- Engage in cross team activities ensuring completion of projects on schedule.