Website S&P Global
You will be working within flat hierarchies in a young and dynamic team with flexible working hours. You will benefit from a bandwidth of career-enhancing opportunities. You have very good opportunities to shape your own working environment in combination with a very good compensation as well as benefits and will experience the advantage of both a big enterprise and a small start-up at the same time. Since the team is fairly small you will benefit from high trust and responsibility given to you. Also you will be a key person to grow our team. You should also be motivated to introduce new innovative processes and tools into an existing global enterprise structure.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- S&P Global Platts is looking for an experienced Python Software Developer to join our team, full-time.
- An ideal candidate will be a key player in the growth and development of this brand new platform.
- You will a play a role in the planning, development and deployment of the product following the full SDLC.
- The candidate should be comfortable handling new challenges involving emerging technologies.
The candidate must follow best practices for software development and has experience building reusable and maintainable application code for future projects.
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience developing with Python and Django framework.
- Experience working with SQL technologies such as PostgreSQL, Oracle or equivalent
- Experience working on CICD practices
- Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset
- Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
- Solid experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid experience building and designing highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems
- Domain knowledge in financial services industry is a big plus