Website Baker Hughes
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supplier Quality Assurance, Supplier Performance Management, and Supplier Quality Development & Improvement. Includes supplier qualifications, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, and assisting key suppliers towards industrial standards of excellence.
- SQEs have various levels of differentiation which are related to level of technical understanding of engineering drawings and ability to manage vendors.
- Responsible to work and drive the development of Procurement Strategy and Supplier selection
- Handles communication with colleagues and business leaders about change of policy and implementation.
- Ability to communicate complex messages to others.
- Acts frequently as a project leader in projects involving the business and other functions. Projects have a long term horizon ( 2- 3 years). Results will be visible after at least 2 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Field from an accredited university college OR:
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineering/Quality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Strong knowledge in metal fabrication, machining, and raw material processing.
- Knowledge and practical background in Lean Concept