Alcon is looking to hire a Senior Software Test Engineer II to join our R&D team at Lake Forest, CA in US. You Will be responsible for software verification of complex software applications embedded in state-of-the-art ophthalmic instruments in all phases of software development life cycle including planning, inputs, design, implementation, and testing.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve software documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
- Write and execute manual system level test cases and procedures.
- Lead or participate in project teams to facilitate Software Test Planning / Software Verification activities / SQA support.
- Coordinate software test activities with software development team and other stakeholders.
- Provide support on other project activities such as training, clinical activities, and audits.
- Team-oriented skills with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +10 yrs; Assoc.+6 yrs; M.S.+0yrs)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 2 Years of Relevant Experience
- Knowledge and experience on software development life cycles (Agile, Iterative) FDA/ISO (62304) regulations for software development, testing embedded software systems, software test automation, software configuration management tools, and change management tools.