The successful candidate will be playing a key role in the VISA Corporate IT – Test Engineering team s automation and functional Testing stream. This candidate for this position will be responsible in delivering technical solutions for various application testing needs. This position will be involved in manual and automation testing for applications in scope.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality assurance testing inclusive of systems, integration, and regression testing, and support the development of automated test scripts to be used to automate regression testing and managing the overall test artifacts and test execution
- Test planning and Test strategy development using industry best practices
- Log software defects in the Visa standard defect tracking tool and work with development team on defect resolution
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Participate in code reviews with team members.
- Provide support to User Acceptance Testing in terms of data set up and support activities.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Foster partnerships with upstream and downstream teams including system analysts, architects, developers, and product owners or clients to ensure alignment and consistency in reducing product risk throughout the SDLC.
- Create and implement Continuous Improvement plans.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant field required
- 3 or more years relevant work experience with functional and non-functional testing of applications and expertise in test automation with tools like Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber.
- Hands-on experience in building automation frameworks for complex UI Automation.
- Strong knowledge of database query tools like to write and run complex queries for data validation on No-SQL databases like Mongo Db.
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of test management tools such as JIRA.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and leadership skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise way.