We’re looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst IV, who will work under limited QA Management supervision and is a seasoned, experience professional, having built a career in QA over many years.
Primary responsibilities are leading the work of SQA Analysts, writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads all SQA activities on a project including planning and facilitating defect review
- Reports testing status to the SQA Manager, IT Project Managers and upper management.
- Reviews business requirements and creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
- Writes, maintains, and executes automated test script /test automation frameworks for all in house applications using Selenium with C#.
- Performs automated testing for REST APIs using POSTMAN.
- Performs performance testing for eCommerce web applications.
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ Years of experience automating front end websites with Selenium C#/Java.
- Ability to lead all testing end to end on a project and coordinate with other parallel projects in flight with minimal guidance.
- Should have some experience in application performance management and monitoring tools.
- Experience writing automated tests for REST API’s with Postman
- Strong ETL and Database Testing skills.
- Experience with Jmeter
- Experience with SAP Hybris
- Experience testing eCommerce websites
- Experience with Sitecore CMS/ SAP Commerce CMS systems