The Emerging Technology team within Fidelity’s Asset Management Technology group is seeking a highly motivated and curious full-stack Engineer who is passionate about the application of emerging technologies in Financial Services! Come join a collaborative team of Engineers and Data Scientists to prototype, learn, and ultimately deliver solutions supporting our machine learning, artificial intelligence, and advanced data analytics initiatives!
The role will be available in Boston, MA; Raleigh, NC; Merrimack, NH.
- Experience with Python across the development stack; for example, data pipelines, RESTful APIs, cloud native apps, and/or front-end applications.
- A creative problem solver and a curiosity fueled by keeping up with advanced technology and industry trends, especially in the open-source community
- Exposure to object-oriented programming (OOP) using Python or equivalent
- Experience building and deploying cloud native applications (AWS preferred) utilizing CI/CD and DevOps best practices
- Skilled in SQL and knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Experience in at least one unit testing framework
- Familiar with MLOps and the machine learning lifecycle
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with a knack for explaining complex concepts to a non-technical audience
- Additional technical skills that are nice to have: containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), distributed computing (Spark, Dask, Celery), orchestration (Airflow, Kubeflow), NoSQL and Graph databases, Angular, Jenkins, Concourse, Linux OS, GPUs
- Bachelors or equivalent with 2+ years of experience or Masters with 0+ years of experience in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent