The TRU-PAY-ALB division under Amadeus is handling a critical and complex product of Payments. The team handles Integration of various Payment service providers, Schemes and Acquirers. The team has full/part ownership of Credit card, AMOP, BIN, Installment, Loyalty, EMV and security products. Your role would be that of a Senior software engineer on security part of the product for the Production Engineering Services-SGB Payments Development Links team. Key qualities required for the role:
- Excellent Technical knowledge on C++ technology with background on development and maintenance part of SDLC
- Good Analytical skills with high levels of curiosity
- Ability to troubleshoot, debugging and implement solutions quickly
- Have a high sense of Product ownership
- Deep Technical knowledge on C++ technology and Scalable Architecture & Design
- High customer focus
- Ability to fix critical bugs with very less time.
- Identifying gaps in security product
- Will be involved in implementing Cyberark for products which has gaps.
- Migrating tools to Cyberark.
Security Aspects in payment (Mandatory):
- PCI – DSS, GDPR awareness – Implementation and identification of log concealment
- PCI-DSS audit support
- Knowledge of HSM and key management
- Knowledge and Implementation of different encryptions
- Cyberark awareness
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bring Technical Leadership to the team
- Motivate and mentor the team of developers
- Responsible to deliver on time with high quality
- Understand the payment domain and architecture as well as current product trends to propose solutions on top of existing ecosystem of products
- Development and maintenance of Amadeus payment security product (Shield tokenizer, Tokenization services, NOX)
- Co-ordination of PCI-DSS Audit and support
- Migration to Cyber Ark
- Be curious on payment trends and propose new ideas which can be built into a product.
- Train the new comers whenever required.
- Drive innovation related activities.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Individual needs to have excellent knowledge on Scalable Architecture and high technical knowledge on C++ programming with strong debugging skills
- Individual also needs to have knowledge on Design Patterns, Code Smells as well as on writing good Unit tests
- Knowledge on dual stage version control tools like Git/Stash is of added advantage.
- Individual needs to have knowledge on UNIX, Shell and Perl scripting.
- Individual should be very technical and should be good in learning new technologies whenever required and be able to implement using them quickly
- Solid Knowledge on product development and working on developing functionality for meeting customer needs
- Knowledge on memory leaks and how to handle them.
- Prior experience of Code review.
- Co-ordination with business analyst and QCA to understand the problem and fix the issues quickly.
- Knowledge on payment or financial aspects is a plus.
- Knowledge on PCI-DSS and GDPR
- Individual needs to be good on the functional aspects as well. Should be able to explain about all his/her projects in details without any ambiguity.
- Individual needs to exhibit high level of curiosity to understand the domain and have good grasping skills to quickly understand products or behavior of applications under the ecosystem of related applications.
- Individual should display clarity in thought and excellent communication in presenting his/her product
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is required
- Attitude in looking beyond the task at hand to have a big picture with good user and business perspective on the products worked upon.
Education and Years of Experience:
- B.E and 4 to 5.5 years of experience