- Develop and maintain developed QA test environment.
- Write QA tests and report on issues found in new software and reliability.
- Create, maintain, and execute test specifications and test cases.
- Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- Support customer issues and POC.
- 3+ years of operations experience in Unix/Linux environment is essential
- Strong HTTP knowledge at the protocol level
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, DHCP, SNMP, 802.11 wireless protocol, BGP, IGMP, L2-L3 protocols, Platform validation, HA, QOS, network management
- Strong knowledge in Windows AD, LDAP, and RADIUS server
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching and routing is essential
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and responsible quick learner
- Familiar with system installations, configurations, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, Java,etc.
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies.
- Familiar with test environment set up for manual/automated, performance and scalability testing in ESX, Hyper-V, EC2 and KVM.
- Bachelors in related field