You will be tasked with solving critical software automation and verification problems in a distributed systems environment. Working with developers and other QA teams you will become an expert in system-wide automation infrastructure. You will ensure the exceptional performance of the products used to deliver the world’s largest OTT events.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to system test plans to ensure highly effective test coverage & automation
- Creating and deploying automated system tests to replicate real world scenarios
- Improving testing methodologies and procedures to enhance test automation efficiency
- Reviewing product & system design requirements to verify accuracy of test plans and test cases
- Have 4 years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Have demonstrated experience in developing test automation in Python
- Be passionate about solving large scale distributed systems problems
- Enjoy working as a team, collaborating and solving problems with others
- Have exposure or interest in working with internet technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.