Website S&P Global
This is the place to hone your existing software development skills while having the chance to become exposed to the latest cutting-edge technologies available in the market. Alongside you get opportunities to
- Work with a skilled team while shaping the future of our products.
- Build a next-generation financial product that consumers can rely on in order to take their financial decisions.
- Opportunity to work on next-generation products from a backend perspective.
- Expand experience with modern cutting-edge technologies like the front end, DevOps, and cloud technologies.
- Willingness to learn & master new technologies. We cross-train team members, for a versatile Full Stack experience.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work with key stakeholders to develop system architectures, API specifications, implementation requirements, and complexity estimates
- Test assumptions through instrumentation and prototyping/POC
- Promote ongoing technical development through code reviews, knowledge sharing, and mentorship
- At least 3 years of direct experience developing SaaS applications within a team
- Thoughtful and efficient communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience developing SaaS application backends and APIs using a variety of tools
- Experience turning abstract business requirements into concrete technical plans
- Experience working across many stages of the software development lifecycle
- Sound reasoning about the behavior and performance of loosely-coupled systems
- Proficiency with algorithms (including time and space complexity analysis), data structures, and software architecture
- At least one domain of demonstrable technical depth