As a Senior SDET, you will work with the development teams to support QA practices. You are responsible to build manual and automated integration and system tests. You will ensure resilient, scalable, quality code releases that perform optimally on our state-of-the-art distributed infrastructure. Your contribution will also help maintain our worldwide network.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for:
- Performing full SQA cycle for software releases: gathering specs, developing test plans, running tests as needed
- Testing and delivering code using CI/CD pipeline and participating in release testing
- Developing new automated tests and enhancing the continuous integration/continuous testing of networked software
- Contributing to decisions on release readiness and schedules
- Ensuring that systems and software under test meet product design/specifications
- Being a collaborative and proactive member of the teams distributed globally across Krakow, US and other locations.
- Have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, another related field or its equivalent
- Have at least 4+ years of experience in automation role & experience in programming language like Python
- Have familiarity with network protocols and developing/testing software applications
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix-like operating systems
- Have basic knowledge about web services (apache/tomcat), protocols like HTTP/S, DNS and REST based API
- Have good knowledge of containerized technologies is a plus