We are seeking for Senior Scrum Master in our Diagnostics engineering team who is independent and self-motivated learners who possess strong problem-solving skills. The team primary focuses on produce and implement functional software for diagnostic solution. Your goal will be ensuring the team follows agile values and principles and follows the process and practices that team agreed on.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shepherd teams through Agile ceremonies including program increment planning, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with product owners to groom the backlog and to decompose feature epics into stories.
- Capture and analyze agile metrics to continuously improve velocity, acceleration, cycle time and swarming.
- Hold team members and stakeholders accountable for their commitments.
- Contribute to the Scrum Master Center of Excellence by contributing best practices and coaching to colleagues.
Experience and Qualification:
- Education: BA or BS degree in computer science or an applicable discipline
- Years of experience: Minimum 5 years working as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with SAFe or another scaled Agile framework
- Experience with platform development, including SDKs and hosted services
- Experience with SaaS platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Comfortable representing Nuance in front of integration partners and customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills to facilitate ceremonies and resolve conflicts
- Data analysis experience with tools such as PowerBI and Azure Application Insights
- Technical experience, either as a software engineer, quality engineer or business analyst
- Product Owner certification
- Certified Agile Professional credential
- Experience with Atlassian toolset including JIRA, JIRA Align and Confluence
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development
- Experience interacting with DevOps teams to validate and deploy solutions to a SaaS platform