We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master for Dragon Medical Virtual Assistant team. A successful candidate must have experience in the servant-leader role, responsible to protect the team from unnecessary distractions, while working closely with the Product Owner to ensure that the team delivers committed incremental value.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exude the five Scrum values of: Courage, Focus, Openness, Respect and Commitment (CFORC)
- Shepherd teams through Agile ceremonies including sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with product owners to groom the backlog and to decompose feature epics into stories.
- Capture and analyze agile metrics to continuously improve velocity, acceleration, cycle time and swarming.
- Remove or escalate impediments to the team’s progress.
- Prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Is accountable for process documentation and continuously assess team processes for maximum flow.
- Coach teams on the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, transparency, and self-organization.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition.
- Adapting project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout pilot projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- 4+ years as a scrum master running agile teams
- Agile certification is a plus, but experience is more important
- Experience working in SAFe is a plus
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline-sensitive work environment
- Thorough understanding of agile development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Strong familiarity with modern engineering terminology, practices, and toolsets
- Experience with Atlassian toolset including JIRA, JIRA Align and Confluence
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development
- Any sort of Technical Experience in Dev/QA would be a plus