Work closely with development engineering and product development teams to understand the Quality Assurance Overall with specific focus on Automation. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and automation testing projects.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against automation engineering goals
- Execute automation Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain automation test scripts.
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during automation testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these automation testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for automation and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement automation tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Understanding of impact of application design on automation.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive technical experience in Development, design, automation engineering roles
- Minimum 6 years of experience with testing tools (UFT and Selenium) is a strong preference
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Experience with source control and issue tracking systems.