Website Baker Hughes
In this role you will be responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to quality engineering discussions. Owns medium sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team members.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Making technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
- Leading the Test Automation for Mobile Applications as well as responsible in enhancing the test automation framework with support for testing Mobile Applications
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions. Demonstrates the ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base. Expert in core data structures and algorithms
- Expertise in Android/iOS application testing with automation.
- Providing expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project, mentoring juniors and help them grow to the next level. Bring best practices from industry & drives across the team.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a graduate in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Have good software knowledge 5+ years experience writing scripts in scripting languages: Java/avaScript using Selenium on Unix/Windows.
- Have Database/PostGres/Timeseries/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux. Experience of testing API, Web, client server and GUI applications.
- Be familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews. Experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures
- Have effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit. Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Be a good communicator and team player. Experience working in Agile development environment