Website Baker Hughes
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for testing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. You will contributes to quality engineering discussions
As a Sr Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Owning medium-sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team members
- Making technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact
- Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Integrating project testing with continuous-integration process
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Providing expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project
- Developing and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
- Have Bachelor’s Degree. A minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Have extensive experience in test automation
- Have experience driving Test Automation using Selenium, Java, Maven, GIT , page object model framework , data driven framework
- Have good experience and ability to write Java code for the purposes of testing solution code (e.g., white-box testing).
- Have Experience testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.)
- Have Experience with issue-tracking and agile project management systems such as Jira, Confluence, Rally, etc.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix and Windows environments.
- Experience working with virtual machines (VMs) as part of a test/integration infrastructure
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems