As our new QA Engineer you will be joining Professional Services team, in our office in Vilnius. Professional Services team is working on customer project all over the globe. Most certainly your new project team will be international, and you as well will be offered to travel visit customers helping with UAT planning, doing presentations or running training sessions for end users – if this is what you want ant can do. All your new colleagues are very team-oriented and contribute to dynamic, and dedicated team spirit. We are positive, with a strong “can-do” attitude and seek to create value through digitalization.
You will be working in an environment that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally, as well as a multitude of social activities. At Tia/Sapiens we have an informal way of communicating while taking care of the tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humor.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the software meets our quality standards
- Maintaining and sometimes developing the automation for our existing and new generation applications
- Creating tests plans to ensure no critical issues are introduced
- Guiding the team to ensure best practices are established and followed
- Identify and suggest ways to improve both the business and software
- Follow a product development life cycle from idea, roadmap, planning, development, documentation, launching and maintenance.
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience in quality assurance
- Strong understanding of best testing practices
- Experience or willingness to learn technologies: SQL, RestAssured, Swager, SOAP UI, Postman, Selenium
- Experience working in Agile team
- Strong with intellectual curiosity
- Since we are an international company, you will need to be comfortable communicating in English