Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using automated testing frameworks for front-end as well as backend applications.
- Development and implementation of functional, performance/load and regression test suites.
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers and other team members to help refine scope and define acceptance criteria.
- Triaging incoming feedback, logging defects and potential go-backs in a way that is clear and actionable to engineers.
- Collaborating and working with multiple teams.
- Defining, adapting, and documenting QA processes as team and product needs change.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience within a software development environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with: Agile development process, Git, Jira, Charles (or similar proxy clients, Postman (or similar REST test tools), Nightwatch (or similar web testing tool), Protractor, Espresso, Mocha.
- Experience with build tools like Jenkins and GitLab.