- The candidate will be involved in requirement understanding, Test Plan creation, scripting, validation and signoff of change requests.
- Candidate will work as Functional QA Engineer and will be automating the test iterations using Python Scripting language and internal dashboards. He/she should also be able to directly address the issues raised in IR/PTRs.
- Candidate who has knowledge on any scripting language is preferred.
- Candidate should have good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and in his/her capacity as a Senior Software Engineer, he/she will have to interact with cross-functional teams spread over Bangalore and Nice in form of email/phone calls or chat messages.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Requirement Analysis
- Creation of Test strategy, Test Plan, Test case
- Test scripting.
- Validation and signoff.
- Work with Business Analyst/developers to identify and correct defects.
- Defect tracking and periodic follow up of issues.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Test Planning, Test case design, Test strategy, Test validation.
- Experience on any Automation/Regression Framework is a plus.
- Experience on any scripting language is a plus
- Experience in working with regular expressions is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience on GIT/STASH is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience on ALM is a plus.
- Travel domain knowledge will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.