Website S&P Global
This role provides great opportunities for career growth and professional development to learn and work on technologies such as Machine Learning & AI services, Data Science Lifecycle, etc. Be part of S&P Dow Jones Indices providers of iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets. Be part of a Global inclusive team where creativity, collaboration and open mindedness are valued.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a self-starter; operate independently as part of an agile team, advocate for software testing best practices.
- Develop, execute, and improve application test suites based on software requirements, technical specifications, and end user’s workflows.
- Design and perform hands on test automation solutions and scripts using Cucumber / Selenium, and other technologies determined to best suit our needs.
- Test and respond to Software Quality Assurance issues with related groups such as Development, Database, Integration, and Customer Support
- Manage, maintain QA and UAT environments along with build and deployments, co-ordinate production deployments and release planning.
- Keep abreast in understanding business domain and customer needs to constantly perform gap analysis and remediation in application test coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience.
- 6+ years of experience in complete software testing activities.
- Hands on experience working with testing frameworks, Selenium web driver, Cucumber, Carina and/or equivalent specifically for Web applications.
- Hands on experience with API / Web Services testing and Framework is a must.
- Hands on experience with Object oriented language like Java or Python.
- Experience in SQL a must. Knowledge of PL/SQL, No SQL DB, Linux/UNIX, Jenkins preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies
- Demonstrated skills to cross functional teams, and proactively resolves issues and escalate appropriately.